A Study to Demonstrate Immunogenicity and Tolerability of Gardasil (V501) Quadrivalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in Preadolescents, and To Determine End-Expiry Specifications for the Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (3055) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Trial phase changed from II/III to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Actual end date added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.