A Phase IIIB/IV, Open-label, Multi-center Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficiency of HIV-1 Infected Subjects Switching Their Current Protease-inhibitor Therapies for a Fosamprenavir Therapy Over 48 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; HIV protease inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2005 to Dec 2004 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 14 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.