A national web-based randomized phase III study of erlotinib [Tarceva] or placebo following concurrent docetaxel, carboplatin, and thoracic radiotherapy in patients with inoperable stage III non-small cell lung cancer (D0410).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History