A phase III, randomized, double-blind, double placebo-controlled, multicenter, three parallel group study of enoximone plus extended-release metoprolol succinate in advanced CHF [chronic heart failure] subjects previously intolerant to beta-blocker [beta-adrenoceptor antagonist] treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enoximone (Primary) ; Metoprolol succinate
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2005 New trial record.