A 48 Week, Phase II, Open-Label, 2-Cohort, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of GW433908 and GW433908/RTV When Administered to HIV-1 Infected Protease Inhibitor (PI) Naive and PI-Experienced Pediatric Subjects Aged 4 Weeks to greater than 2 Years.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jun 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.