A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study of the Effect of Bondronat Compared With Zoledronic Acid on Pain in Patients With Malignant Bone Disease Experiencing Moderate to Severe Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone cancer; Cancer metastases; Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 20 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
- 20 Oct 2006 Status change