A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label Comparison of Lopinavir/Ritonavir Plus Efavirenz Versus Lopinavir/Ritonavir Plus 2 NRTIs Versus Efavirenz Plus 2 NRTIs as Initial Therapy for HIV-1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Stavudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Results of pooled analysis of 3 ACTG U.S based randomized trials (A5142, A5202 and A5257) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2007 to Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Results reporting European mitochondrial DNA halogroups and metabolic changes have been published in AIDS.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History