A Randomised Double-blind Study to Compare the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety Profiles of M6G and Morphine, as a Loading Dose Followed by PCA, in Patients Suffering Moderate to Severe Post-operative Pain Requiring PCA for at Least 24 Hours.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine; Morphine-6-glucuronide
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the European Journal of Pain.
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Official title, start date (Nov 2005), lead trial investigators (Binning A, Lees J) and additional locations (Czech Republic, France, Scotland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.