Open-Label, Cooperative, Randomized, Multicenter Phase III Study on the Use of Cisplatin Resistant Genotype (ERCC1 Over-Expression) in Tumor RNA to Customize Chemotherapy in Stage IV-IIIB (Malignant Pleural Effusion) Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2008 Patient inclusion/exclusion criteria and actual patient numbers added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 21 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History