A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study, Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions, to Examine the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of 2 Doses of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 May 2009 Additional trial identifier MK0869-091 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Aug 2007 Results have been published.