A Controlled, Randomized, Open Label Phase II Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of a 1st Line Combination Treatment With Weekly Infusions of Gemcitabine and Twice Weekly Administration of Lipid Complexed Paclitaxel (EndoTAG-1) in Three Dose Levels Compared With Gemcitabine Monotherapy in Patients With Measurable Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 17 Jun 2009 Efficacy and tolerability data presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2009).
- 01 Jun 2009 Results reported at the 11th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History