A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Valproate to Attenuate the Progression of Alzheimer's Disease (AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALID
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in the Archives of General Psychiatry.
- 17 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.