Protocol 156-03-236: Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Long Term Efficacy and Safety of Oral Tolvaptan Tablets in Subjects Hospitalized With Worsening Congestive Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tolvaptan (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVEREST
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 07 Oct 2015 Results published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 02 May 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2007 Data from EVEREST, SALT-1 and SALT-2 included in the NDA accepted by the US FDA for the treatment of worsening heart failure and hyponatremia.