The DREAM (Diabetes Reduction Assessment with Ramipril and Rosiglitazone Medication) trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ramipril; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Death; Diabetes mellitus; Glucose intolerance; Heart failure; Kidney disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAM
- 22 Apr 2011 Results of an analysis following drug withdrawal published in the Diabetes Care.
- 20 Sep 2006 Status change
- 14 Sep 2006 Primary endpoint 'Death-rate' has not been met for ramipril according the results presented at the Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History