CONCEPT - Phase IV, Randomized, Prospective, Multicenter Comparison of Intermittent Schedule of Oxaliplatin Combined With FOLFOX/Bevacizumab vs Conventional Mode of Administration of FOLFOX [fluorouracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin]/bevacizumab [Avastin] versus the Conventional Mode of Administration of FOLFOX/Bevacizumab + Neuroprophylaxis With Calcium/Magnesium for Optimization of First-Line Therapy of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Calcium gluconate; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Magnesium sulfate; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCEPT
- 07 Mar 2014 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 30 Jul 2007 Drug interaction leading to discontinuation reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History