Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase III Trial, to Evaluate Efficacy of Maintenance Treatment With Capecitabine (X) Following Standard Adjuvant Chemotherapy, in Operable Breast Cancer Patients With Negative Hormone Receptor, Negative HER2 Tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 11 Feb 2017 Trial has been completed in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2017,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.