Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase III Trial, to Evaluate Efficacy of Maintenance Treatment With Capecitabine (X) Following Standard Adjuvant Chemotherapy, in Operable Breast Cancer Patients With Negative Hormone Receptor, Negative HER2 Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 11 Feb 2017 Trial has been completed in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.