German multicenter phase II trial to study effectivity and feasibility of alemtuzumab (MabCampath) in T-ALL [T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia] and T-lymphoblastic lymphomas with minimal residual disease, in refractory relapse or in primary failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2007, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2008 Status changed from recruitiing to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.