A phase-2 clinical study to determine the efficacy and safety of DepoCyte (cytarabine liposome injection) for the treatment of CNS relapse in adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia or very aggressive lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.