Intensified CHOP Plus Rituximab (R-CHOP 14) Versus CHOP Plus Rituximab (R-CHOP 21) and Frontline/Prophylactic Darbepoetin Alfa Treatment Versus Usual Symptomatic Treatment of Anemia in Patients Aged 60 to 80 Years With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Anaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional location (Portugal) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jun 2012 Final analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History