Vaccination of high risk breast cancer patients with heptavalent antigen - keyhole limpet hemocyanin conjugate [OPT 22] plus the immunological adjuvant QS21
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adagloxad simolenin (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status change from suspended to in progress