A multicenter phase II study in adults with untreated acute lymphoblastic leukemia: testing pharmacokinetically individualized doses of L-asparaginase following the DFCI Pediatric Consortium protocol.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asparaginase (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.