Intracoronary KAI-9803 for Injection as an Adjunct to Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Delcasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELTA MI
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Mar 2007 Results data have been reported.
- 26 Mar 2007 Status changed from "in progress" to "completed".