Concurrent Angiogenic and EGFR Blockade in Conjunction With Curative Intent Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cisplatin; Erlotinib
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2011 Actual end date 1 Apr 2010 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2011 Trial phase changed from I/II to 0 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.