Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to investigate the safety and tolerability as well as the immunological and clinical efficacy of multiple subcutaneous doses of DiaPep277 [peptide p277] in LADA [latent autoimmune diabetes in adults] subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Peptide p277 (Primary)
- Indications Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2006 Status change
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.