An Open-Label Treatment Protocol to Provide Continued ACH-126,443 [elvucitabine] to Subjects of Previous Achillion-Sponsored Phase 1 and 2 Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Elvucitabine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned end date (1 May 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.