Phase II Study of Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine and Bevacizumab as First Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClincalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.