A randomized phase III study to compare conventional chemotherapy (CHOEP-14) + rituximab vs high-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation (Mega-CHOEP-21) + rituximab in younger patients with aggressive NHL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from this and other study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Nov 2012 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2011 Final results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History