A multicentre randomised double-blind placebo-controlled phase II study of celecoxib and concurrent radiotherapy in stage II-III NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer]. An evaluation of both tumor radiosensitization and normal tissue protection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2007 Results have been reported
- 22 Oct 2005 New trial record.