A randomised, multi-center, phase II study to investigate the safety and efficacy of SDX-101 (R-etodolac) in combination with chlorambucil, and that of chlorambucil alone, in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SDX 101 (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon; Salmedix
- 08 Jun 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 88 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.