A prospective, multicenter, randomized phase III study to evaluate the efficacy of Zometa (zoledronic acid) in preventing or delaying of bone metastasis in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Jun 2012 Results published in Annals of Oncology.
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual patient number is 437 as reported by as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History