A phase II study of oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) capecitabine (Xeloda) and pre-operative radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced and inoperable rectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2005 New trial record.