A phase III randomized trial of the safety and antiretroviral effects of zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir versus zidovudine/lamivudine/lopinavir/ritonavir in the prevention of perinatal transmission of HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/zidovudine (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 19 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.