Phase III randomized trial of the safety and efficacy of three neonatal antiretroviral regimens for prevention of intrapartum HIV-1 transmission.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Nelfinavir (Primary) ; Nevirapine (Primary) ; Zidovudine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History