Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Entecavir Versus Adefovir in Subjects Chronically Infected With Hepatitis B Virus and Evidence of Hepatic Decompensation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil; Entecavir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (Portugal) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 48-week results published in the Hepatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History