A phase I study to evaluate the feasibility, safety and biological effects of intratumoural administration of wild-type reovirus (REOLYSIN) in combination with radiation in patients with advanced malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 May 2010 Final results have been reported in Clinical Cancer Research according to an Oncolytics Biotech media release.
- 11 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported on the Oncolytics Biotech website.
- 21 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.