A phase II study of mifepristone (RU-486) in androgen independent prostate cancer with correlative assessment of androgen receptor co-repressor proteins
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2007 Status changed from completed to in progress (primary outcome completion date June 2006; study completion date June 2009).
- 06 Oct 2006 Status change