The study of GM1 [siagoside] ganglioside, a potential new Parkinson's disease medication
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Siagoside (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Planned end date (1 May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2006 Status change in the treatment phase of the study. The parallel study examing the natural progression of Parkinson's disease is still open for recrutiment.