An Open-Label Therapeutic Exploratory Clinical Trial of HuMax-CD4, a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-CD4 Antibody, in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Non-Cutaneous CD4+ T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Vincristine; Zanolimumab
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2010 Results published in the British Journal of Haematology (Sep 2010: 150(5);565-573), according to a TenX Biopharma Inc media release.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2007 Results will be presented at ASH in December 2007.