Treatment of depression in patients with Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nortriptyline (Primary) ; Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Dysthymic disorder; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry.
- 08 Apr 2009 Change in protocol patients with psychosis and heart block as exclusion criteria added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 GlaxoSmithKline reported as trial sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History