A Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Albuferon (Recombinant Human Albumin-Interferon Alfa Fusion Protein) in Combination With Ribavirin in Interferon Treatment Experienced Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Albinterferon alfa 2B (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 27 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Actual initiation date (1 Oct 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2007 Final results will be presented at AASLD in November 2007.