A 12 month, randomized, open-label, multicenter, study to assess the long term safety of aliskiren 150mg alone and 300mg alone or with the optional addition of hydrochlorothiazide (12.5mg or 25mg) in patients with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date (June 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual end date (October 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.