A 10-12 week multicenter, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the combination of valsartan (320mg) and simvastatin (80mg) compared to valsartan (320mg) and simvastatin (80mg) monotherapies in essential hypertension and hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Simvastatin; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.