A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of intravenous tedisamil sesquifumarate in the rapid conversion to normal sinus rhythm in female subjects with recent onset atrial fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tedisamil (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2010 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.