An Open-Label Phase I Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Bortezomib in Combination With CC-5013 in the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2009 Interim results (n=38) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.