Efficacy and safety of olmesartan medoxomil compared with losartan in patients with hypertension and mild to moderate renal impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Losartan
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Europe
- 05 May 2008 The primary endpoint has been 'Met' (Change in mean sitting dBP, assessed by conventional blood pressure measurements after 12 weeks of treatment), according to the results published in Journal of Clinical Hypertension.
- 22 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History