A multicenter, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of SPM 927 (200mg/day and 400mg/day) as adjunctive therapy in subjects with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Mar 2009 Results published in Epilepsia.
- 08 Dec 2008 Results of a pooled analysis, which included this trial, were presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History