Multimodality Treatment for Patients With Resectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (BEACON Study: Bevacizumab and Chemotherapy for Operable NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEACON
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 71 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.