Vaccination in the peripheral stem cell transplant setting for acute myelogenous leukemia: the use of autologous tumor cells with an allogeneic GM-CSF producing cell line
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Mar 2010 Results reported in Blood, as reported by BioSante.
- 22 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.