A phase I/II study of an antitumor vaccination using alpha(1,3) galactosyltransferase expressing allogeneic tumor cells in patients with relapsed or refractory breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Breast cancer vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint identified as objective-clinical-response as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.